MIREA RESIDENCES PASIG
Mirea Residences DMCI Homes Turnover 2017 and 2018
|Size of Development||38,895 square meters|
|Project Type||Medium Rise Building Development|
|Location||Amang Rodriguez Avenue,Santolan, Pasig City|
|Unit Mix||2-BR and 3-BR Units|
|Number of Buildings||8 Buildings|
|No. of Residential Floors||6/7 floors per building|
|No. of Parking Levels||1 level for 2 buildings
2 levels for 6 buildings
Ongoing Promos for Mirea Residences
Site Development Plan
New Early Turnover Dates:
- Maia February 2017 (from August 2017)
- Sitara April 2017 (from August 2017)
- Vespera July 2017 (from February 2018)
- Selenia September 2017 (from August 2018)
- Solana November 2017 (from February 2019)
- Antara February 2018 (from April 2019)
- Marinda May 2018 (from June 2019)
- Aleia August 2018 (from August 2019)
- Take the C-5 Exit.
- Follow the road of C-5 leading to Libis.
- Turn right at FVR Road.
- Follow the road until you reach Marcos Highway.
- Turn right at Amang Rodriguez Avenue (Jollibee).
- Go straight until you see the site to your right and enter the road leading to the Entrance Gate.
- Take the Marcos Highway going to SM Marikina
- Before reaching SM Marikina take the last U-turn slot to go to the other side.
- Turn right at Amang Rodriguez Avenue, the landmark is Jolibee at the corner.
- Turn right at the site’s Entrance Gate.
Places of Interest
- BDO 500 m
- Eastwest Bank 700 m
- St. Camillus Medical Center 400 m
- LRT2 Santolan Staton 1.2 km
- Caltex 600 m
- Shell 400 m
- Sta. Lucia Mall 1 km
- Robinsons Mega East 1.2 km
- SM Marikina 2 km
- SM Savemore 500 m
- South Supermarket 200 m
For young families and professionals in Pasig, Quezon City and Marikina, Mirea Residences is a medium rise condominium that offers them the opportunity to live in a safe and relaxing environment with proximity to the Central Business Districts, commercial areas and other key establishments of these three cities.
Unlike other condominiums in the area, Mirea Residences has well-designed units and resort-inspired amenities sold at a reasonable price, ensuring you get more than your money’s worth
This is because of DMCI Homes’ commitment to creating healthy communities with its proven track record as a triple-A builder-developer that continuously innovates for the benefit of its clientele.
- Families who are undergoing a lifestyle shift; they want a place that they could call their own
- At the prime of their careers (household income of Php 120,000 and above)
- Living in Pasig, but could also have daily transactions in Quezon City, Marikina and/or Rizal
OFWs and Investors
- Overseas Filipino workers earning for a suitable living space
- Investors seeking spacious properties worth marketing to other interested parties
Building Floor Plans
Unit Types and Computations
Prices of units vary depending on view and floor. Generally units facing amenities are priced higher. Units in the upper floors are generally priced higher. Units on the first floor are much more expensive because they have larger balconies.
2 Bedroom Regular Unit
2 Bedroom A
2 Bedroom B
Tandem Unit (Combination of 2 adjacent 2 bedroom units)
Parking Slot (Separate Purchase) Php 500,000.00
- Fitness Gym
- Game Area
- Meeting Room
- Lounge Area
- Audio Visual Room
- Function Room
- Garden Atrium
- Water Station
- Laundry Station
- Convenience Store
- Adult Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Lounge pool
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Palm Promenade
- Picnic Area
- Park / Playground
- Provision for individually Provision for Fire metered utility and cable Alarm connections for each unit System
- Stand-by Power Generator
- Automatic fire for common sprinkler and fire areas suppression system
- Electrified Perimeter Fence
Property Management Office Services
- 24-hour security, with roving personnel
- Guarded entrance gate
- General maintenance of common areas
- Taxi call-in service
- Utilities application and payment assistance
November 15, 2016
October 27, 2016
Mirea Residences bears the DMCI Homes Quality Seal, which represents our commitment to deliver homes that are built to last. Your new home is subject to our proprietary quality management system, and comes with a 2 year limited warranty*.
*Property developers typically provide a one-year warranty. DMCI Homes’ 2-year limited warranty covers most unit deliverables, except operable items subject to daily wear and tear. Terms and conditions apply.
For More Information and Enquiries, feel free to contact us
Fidelidad "Fides" D. Rivera