MIREA RESIDENCES PASIG
Mirea Residences DMCI Homes TurnoverÂ 2017 and 2018
|Size of Development||38,895 square meters|
|Project Type||Medium Rise BuildingÂ Development|
|Location||Amang Rodriguez Avenue,Santolan, Pasig City|
|Unit Mix||2-BR and 3-BR Units|
|Number of Buildings||8 Buildings|
|No. of Residential Floors||6/7 floors per building|
|No. of Parking Levels||1 level for 2 buildings
2 levels for 6 buildings
Site Development Plan
- Maia FebruaryÂ 2017
- Sitara April 2017
- Vespera JulyÂ 2017
- Selenia SeptemberÂ 2017
- Solana NovemberÂ 2017
- Antara February 2018
- Marinda MayÂ 2018
- Aleia August 2018
- Take the C-5 Exit.
- Follow the road of C-5Â leading to Libis.
- Turn right at FVR Road.
- Follow the road until you reach Marcos Highway.
- Turn right at Amang Rodriguez Avenue (Jollibee).
- Go straight until you see the site to your right and enter the road leading to the Entrance Gate.
- Take the Marcos HighwayÂ going to SM Marikina
- Before reaching SMÂ Marikina take the last U-turn slot to go to the otherÂ side.
- Turn right at AmangÂ Rodriguez Avenue, theÂ landmark is Jolibee at theÂ corner.
- Turn right at the siteâ€™sÂ Entrance Gate.
Places of Interest
Banks Â Â
- BDO 500 m
- Eastwest Bank 700 m
- St. Camillus Medical Center 400 m
- LRT2 Santolan Staton 1.2 km
- Caltex 600 m
- Shell 400 m
- Sta. Lucia Mall 1 km
- Robinsons Mega East 1.2 km
- SM Marikina 2 km
- SM Savemore 500 m
- South Supermarket 200 m
For young families and professionals in Pasig, Quezon CityÂ and Marikina, Mirea Residences is a medium rise condominiumÂ that offers them the opportunity to live in a safe and relaxingÂ environment with proximity to the Central Business Districts,Â commercial areas and other key establishments of these threeÂ cities.
Unlike other condominiums in the area, Mirea ResidencesÂ has well-designed units and resort-inspired amenities sold at aÂ reasonable price, ensuring you get more than your moneyâ€™sÂ worth
This is because of DMCI Homesâ€™ commitment to creatingÂ healthy communities with its proven track record as a triple-AÂ builder-developer that continuously innovates for the benefit ofÂ its clientele.
- Families who areÂ undergoing a lifestyle shift;Â they want a place thatÂ they could call their own
- At the prime of their careersÂ (household income of PhpÂ 120,000 and above)
- Living in Pasig, but couldÂ also have daily transactionsÂ in Quezon City, MarikinaÂ and/or Rizal
OFWs and Investors
- Overseas Filipino workersÂ earning for a suitableÂ living space
- Investors seekingÂ spacious propertiesÂ worth marketing to otherÂ interested parties
Building Floor Plans
Prices of units vary depending on view and floor. Â Generally units facing amenities are priced higher. Â Units in the upper floors are generally priced higher. Â Units on the first floor are much more expensive because they have larger balconies.
2 Bedroom Regular Unit
2 Bedroom A
2 Bedroom B
Tandem Unit (Combination of 2 adjacent 2 bedroom units)
- Fitness Gym
- Game Area
- Meeting Room
- Lounge Area
- Audio Visual Room
- Function Room
- Garden Atrium
- Water Station
- Laundry Station
- Convenience Store
- Adult Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Lounge pool
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Palm Promenade
- Picnic Area
- Park / Playground
- Provision for individually Provision for FireÂ metered utility and cable AlarmÂ connections for each unit System
- Stand-byÂ Power Generator
- Automatic fireÂ for commonÂ sprinkler and fireÂ areasÂ suppressionÂ system
- Electrified PerimeterÂ Fence
Property Management Office Services
- 24-hour security, with roving personnel
- Guarded entrance gate
- General maintenance of common areas
- Taxi call-in service
- Utilities application and payment assistance
Mirea Residences bears the DMCI Homes Quality Seal, whichÂ represents our commitment to deliver homes that are built toÂ last. Your new home is subject to our proprietary quality management system, and comes with a 2 year limitedÂ warranty*.
*Property developers typically provide a one-year warranty. DMCI Homesâ€™ 2-year limited warranty coversÂ most unit deliverables, except operable items subject to daily wear and tear. Terms and conditionsÂ apply.Contact Form Shortcode Error: Form 1 does not exist