Fairway Terraces Condominium by DMCI Homes
Fairway Terraces Ready for Occupancy on February 2019 (Pre-selling)
|Size of Development||5,000 sqm|
|Unit Mix||1BR, 2BR, and 3BR|
|Number of Buildings||1 Building|
|Number of Floors||17 residential floors|
|Number of Units||353 units|
|Number of Parking Slots||284 slots|
ON GOING PROMOS FOR FAIRWAY TERRACES
Fairway Terraces right across Villamor Golf Course
Location and Vicinity
HOW TO GET THERE?
Drive to Magallanes Flyover and exit to South Super Highway. Straight ahead. Fairway Terraces is right before Nichols Interchange.
From 5th Avenue Street, straight ahead to Lawton Avenue. Exit to Nichols Interchange
From Ayala Ave., Makati:
Drive to Gil. Puyat Avenue (Buendia Ave.) and make a left turn to Osmeña Highway. Straight ahead. Fairway Terraces is right before Nichols Exit.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
- SM Aura – 5.1Km/14 mins.
- Bonifacio High Street – 5.1Km/14 mins.
- Century City Mall – 8Km/19 mins.
- SM MOA – 7.5Km/21 mins.
- Philippine State College of Aeronautics – 0.14Km/2 mins.
- Assumption College – 1.1Km/5 mins.
- Asia Pacific College – 3.8Km/8 mins.
- Don Bosco Technical Institute – 3.9Km/8 mins.
- The Beacon International School – 4.1Km/8 mins.
- SoFA Design Institute – 7Km/14 mins.
- Asian Hospital – 14.4Km/16 mins.
- St. Luke’s Medical Hospital – 5.5Km/17 mins.
- Makati Medical Center – 7.5Km/14 mins.
- Naia Terminal 3 – 3.5Km/10 mins.
- Naia Terminal 4 – 4.5Km/14 mins.
- Naia Terminal 1 – 6.7Km/20 mins.
- Naia Terminal 2 – 6.8Km/21 mins.
- Shrine of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus – 1.9Km/5 mins.
- Baclaran Church – 5.1Km/17 mins.
Other Notable Landmarks
- Villamor Golf Club – 0.65Km/2 mins.
- Philippine Navy Golf Club – 1.6Km/5 mins.
- City of Dreams – 4.7Km/16 mins.
- Manila Golf Country Club – 6Km/13 mins.
- Solaire Resort and Casino – 8.4Km/21 mins.
Fairway Terraces caters to the Middle to Upper-Mid Market, upwardly-mobile professionals, end-users, and investors who want to acquire an exclusive property with spacious living spaces. Fairway Terraces is conveniently accessible to Central Business Districts, major thoroughfares, commercial and leisure centres.
- Upper-Mid Market Urban dwellers who own a business or an executive officer in a company.
- End-users Professionals who live with their family, and work in CBDs with a monthly household income of Php120,000 and above.
- Investors Business-savvy market who purchase a unit and use it as an investment by having it rented or sell it once the market value appreciates.
- Businessmen Executive Officers of companies
- Captain or Officers Pilot and Stewardess Professional
- OFWs Brand conscious
- Have moved up
Site Development Plan
Floor Layout Plans
Unit Layout Plans, Pricing and Sample Computations
1 Bedroom F
1 Bedroom A
1 Bedroom B
1 Bedroom C
1 Bedroom D
1 Bedroom E
2 Bedroom A
2 Bedroom B
2 Bedroom C
2 Bedroom D
2 Bedroom E with Maid’s Room
3 Bedroom A
Amenities and Facilities
|Fitness Gym||Lap Pool||Laundry Station|
|Lounge Area||Kiddie Pool||Water Refilling Station|
|Game Area||Picnic Areas||Convenience Store|
|Sky Lounge||Play Area|
|A/V Room||Garden Areas|
- Lumiventte Technology
- Glass balconies on all Units
- Single Loaded Corridors
- Four (4) high-speed elevators Full back-up power in all units & common areas.
- Laundry Station Water Refilling Station Convenience Store.
- 24-hour security, with roving personnel.
- Guarded entrance gate.
- General maintenance of common areas.
- Taxi call-in service.
- Utilities application and payment assistance
October 27, 2016
Reservation and Requirements
To reserve a unit in Fairway Terraces, you would only need the following:
- Client Registration Form
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Copy of any Valid ID
- Reservation Fee Php 20,000 for a unit and/or Php 10,000 for parking
After reservation, other requirements we would need are the following:
- Valid IDs with clear photo and signature
- Proof of Billing Address (This should match your preferred billing address indicated in the Reservation Agreement Form). If you don’t have your own proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form
- Signed Computation Sheet
- Marriage Certificate
- TIN number – if not available, we can get new ones for you
After submission of requirements, your contracts for your Fairway Terraces Unit and/or Parking Slot shall then be drafted which usually takes a week to be released.
For the down payments for Fairway Terraces, we have 3 modes of payments (3 options):
- Philippine Post Dated Checks (PDCs) for the down payments – If not available, you can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) from accredited banks
- Bills Payment Option through accredited Remittance Centers
The remaining balance can either be financed through Bank Financing or In-house Financing. Below is the list of accredited banks that you can make use of:
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings
- Eastwest Bank
- Planter’s Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Robinson’s Bank
- Security Bank
- Union Bank
We assist in your application for Bank Financing which is initiated within 6 months from turnover of your unit.
In its continuing desire to improve the project, DMCI Homes reserves the right to change product features, prices and terms without prior notice and approval. Floor plans and perspectives depicted in this material are for demonstration purposes only and should not be relied upon as final project plans.
Fairway Terraces bears the DMCI Homes Quality Seal, which represents our commitment to deliver homes that are built to last. Your new home is subject to our proprietary quality management system, and comes with a 2-year limited warranty*.
*Property developers typically provide a one-year warranty. DMCI Homes’ 2-year limited warranty covers most unit deliverables, except operable items subject to daily wear and tear. Terms and conditions apply.
For More Information and Enquiries, feel free to contact us
Fidelidad "Fides" D. Rivera