The Erin Heights Commonwealth Tandang Sora Quezon City
The Erin Heights DMCI Homes upcoming high rise condominium project along Commonwealth Avenue, Tandang Sora, Quezon City. It will feature 1 High-rise building consists of Studio, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom units, turnover date on October 2027.
The Erin Heights Project Details
The Erin Heights will be put up on a total land area of 6,103 sqm with a large portion of the area to be dedicated to open area amenities. Similar to existing DMCI Homes’ projects, expect a modern tropical like experience within the compound.
|Land Area||6,103 sqm|
|Location||Commonwealth, Tandang Sora, Quezon City|
|Number of Building/s||1|
|Unit Types||Studio, 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom|
|Turnover Date||October 2027|
The Erin Heights Tour
Click to view:
The Erin Heights Site Development Plan
The Erin Height Heights Location Map
Amenities and Facilities
Reservation and Requirements
To reserve a unit in The Erin Heights, you would only need the following:
- Client Registration Form
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Copy of any Valid ID
- Reservation Fee Php 20,000 for a unit and/or Php 10,000 for parking
After reservation, other requirements we would need are the following:
- Valid IDs with clear photo and signature
- Proof of Billing Address (This should match your preferred billing address indicated in the Reservation Agreement Form). If you don’t have your own proof of billing, you can make use of someone else’s with authorization form
- Signed Comptation Sheet
- Marriage Certificate
- TIN number – if not available, we can get new ones for you
After submission of requirements, your contracts for your Erin Heights Unit and/or Parking Slot shall then be drafted which usually takes a week to be released.
For the down payments for The Erin Heights, we have 3 modes of payments (3 options):
- Philippine Post Dated Checks (PDCs) for the down payments – If not available, you can make use of a friend’s or relative’s checks with authorisation letter
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) from accredited banks
- Bills Payment Option through accredited Remittance Centers
The remaining balance can either be financed through Bank Financing or In-house Financing. Below is the list of accredited banks that you can make use of:
- Asia United Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- China Bank Savings
- Eastwest Bank
- Planter’s Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Robinson’s Bank
- Security Bank
- Union Bank
We assist in your application for Bank Financing which is initiated within 6 months from turnover of your unit.
DMCI Homes Quality Seal
The Erin Heights bears the DMCI Homes Quality Seal, which represents our commitment to deliver homes that are built to last. Your new home is subject to our proprietary quality management system, and comes with a 2-year limited warranty*.
*Property developers typically provide a one-year warranty. DMCI Homesâ€™ 2-year limited warranty covers most unit deliverables, except operable items subject to daily wear and tear.
Terms and conditions apply.Contact Form Shortcode Error: Form 1 does not exist